Ingredientsmakes 18 bars
Note: Have all ingredients at room temperature
3 cups Sun Belle raspberries
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup unbleached flour
1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup melted butter
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
2. Bring to a boil and cook until slightly thickened (about 10 minutes) raspberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice and 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
3. Mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and remaining cinnamon in a bowl. Pour in melted butter and blend until well combined.
4. Press all but 1 cup of the flour-oats mixture into and ungreased 9 x 9 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
5. Take baking pan out of oven. Spread berry filling evenly over partially cooked flour-oat mix. Top with remaining uncooked oat-flour mixture on top of filling.
6. Bake another 20 minutes, until set.
7. Cool. Cut into bars.