Fresh Raspberry Mousse Dessert
⅓ cup cold water
½ cup boiling water
2 teaspoons gelatin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
2 cups heavy cream
InstructionsIn a small saucepan, add cold water.
1. Mix in gelatin and allow to sit for 5 minutes
2. Stir in boiling water, vanilla extract, sugar, lemon juice, and raspberries (leave some raspberries to use as garnish).
3. Bring to boil on medium heat.
4. Turn down the heat to low and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Pour mixture into a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Cool for 10 minutes.
7. In a large bowl, add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
8. Fold in the raspberry mixture and pour into individual soufflé cups.
9. Cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Use remaining raspberries as garnish on top of each mousse. Remaining mousse can be refrigerated for 1-2 days.