Raspberry Brownie Treat
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
1 ½ cups fresh Sun Belle raspberries (place several berries in a small bowl to use as garnish)
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions1. In a small saucepan, over low heat melt baking chocolate and butter.
2. Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool.
3. In a separate medium size-mixing bowl combine eggs and sugar until creamy.
4. Add the warm chocolate mixture and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly add flour and baking powder – mix until creamy.
6. Gently fold fresh raspberries into mixture.
7. Pour into a 9 x 13 non-stick pan.
8. Bake 350° for 35 minutes.
9. Use berries put aside in a bowl as garnish when serving.
Enjoy this sweet treat that can be enjoyed year round with fresh Sun Belle raspberries.