Ingredients1 head Sun Belle Radicchio, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
1 cup arborio rice
1/3 cup dry white wine
2 cups simmering chicken broth
Grated parmesan cheese
Instructions1. Take off six unbroken leaves of radicchio from the head; these will be the cups in which the risotto is served.
2. Heat butter and oil together in a saucepan.
3. Saute onions until translucent.
4. Stir in rice, coating all grains.
5. Add wine and cook over medium heat until it is absorbed.
6. Slowly add simmering broth, stirring frequently, and allowing the broth to be absorbed by the rice as it is stirred in.
7. After 15 minutes, add chopped radicchio, keep stirring and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes more, until rice is tender but firm.
8. Scoop risotto into reserved radicchio leaves and top with grated parmesan.